Bora Bora / Aloha
Bora Bora & Aloha Thatch
Bora Bora and Aloha synthetic leaves were especially designed to be laid directly on a roofing frame with a patented railing system.
These two leaf types offer two distinct technical advantages: full and effective exterior coverage in any weather, plus an exposed underside providing a more traditional aesthetic from the inside that proves popular in many countries.
These roofing products provide exceptional storm-resistance and wind-resistance.
A fire-retardant option is also available for both of these synthetic leaf products.
The Aloha leaf boasts the same technical attributes as the Bora Bora leaf. The only difference between them lies in the aesthetic design properties: the Aloha is designed with a finer tip, which more closely resembles the Coconut Palm.
- Polyethylene high density.
- UV-protection treated structure.
- Tinted structure.
- Highly resistant.
- 100 % recyclable.
- Color: Tobacco
- Dimensions : 100 cm x 60 cm
- Thickness : 0,7 mm
- Weight : 3,42 kg/m2
- To be fixed with screws, leaves with rails.
- Minimum of 9 leaves per square meter.
- 11 cm spacing between rows.
- Installation in quincunx 2/1.
- First 2 rows must be stacked to give appearance of thickness along the roof’s edge.
Pack of 72 leaves
98 cm x 64 cm x 15 cm - 23 kg
Pack of 24 rails
10 cm x 10 cm x 300 cm - 9 kg
Pallet of 14 packs of leaves
104 cm x 130 cm x 125 cm
Pallet of 14 packs of rails
100 cm x 25 cm x 300 cm